Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Summer: Are We There Yet?

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I am really beginning to crave summer. The desire for natural warmth, light and Vitamin D is hitting me kind of early this year. Heck, it hasn’t even snowed and we’ve only just put up all of our Christmas decorations….the tree is lit and lovely and twirling away, and it is really fun to see Roman get excited about all of the Christmas lights every where we go (“beautifullllll,” he says. Love him!!).




BUT, today is sunshiney and I WANT SUMMER!



I get the craving every year, and I actually really like when it happens. It makes me want to super extra deep clean my house (compounded with all of the nesting that has accompanied this pregnancy, you’d thing my house would be meticulous, but not so much. I can’t keep up and it’s driving me nuts!). It makes me want to eat only fruit and vegetables and wholly nourish myself in the best ways possible. It makes me want to exercise, which isn’t exactly easy in my current state, but at least it makes me get out and walk more often). Finally, it puts me in the best mood ever when I start to crave summer, which is a great alternative to the SAD so many are prone to this time of year, myself included.



Okay, so only, like, 182.5 days until summer!  I guess some pictures will have to do for now...









No comments:

Post a Comment